Previous Posts

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas with the Browns

We kicked off Christmas with a visit to the Browns.  We had a great time seeing family; and most of all, we loved meeting Addison!  Susannah was so excited to meet her baby cousin and Michael and I could not wait to snuggle with our little niece.  She's such a sweet baby!  Ok, enough of my babbling and onto the cute pictures.  I posted them all because I'm convinced that any picture with both Addison and Susannah is perfect!


Susannah's trying to hold Addison's hand


Hugging a little closer :)


Saying who knows what!


I can't remember what we're talking about here, but it's probably Susannah negotiating to hold Addison by herself. She just couldn't love on her enough.



Uncle Michael with his niece.  He's such a natural - and Addison's watching TV in this picture....these two are perfect together! haha!


So, we attempted a group photo.  Each of mine were terribly blurry, except this one.  Mimi Jane is trying to slow Susannah down for a pic.  Good luck Mimi Jane!


And here she is...running, running, running!


Susannah found Mimi Jane's reading glasses.  I think this picture is hysterical.  My girl cracks me up.


Thank you to the Browns for a wonderful Christmas! We loved celebrating with you and Susannah had a blast, as always!