Tis the season for Christmas parties and we've been having fun at them all. Susannah's decorated cookies, had her face painted, played music, and of course seen Santa - alot! She is loving every minute. This is such a joyful time of year!
Here's a family picture and we could get Susannah to wave but she was not about to give up her cookie. She chose to put the entire thing in her mouth. Not a bad choice, if you ask me. :)
Another family party pic
This picture was snapped at the country club tree lighting. Susannah jumps on the grand piano whenever she gets the chance. She makes such beautiful music! :)
Candy canes to match her beautiful Christmas dress (thank you Mimi Jane!)
Susannah with her dear friend Avery.
Michael always says "I got her, don't worry" and then he comes back with Susannah and another cookie! I wonder who is using who in order to hit the dessert table more than once!
Here's a picture of Susannah in front of our tree from a couple weeks ago. Susannah loved helping us put up the tree and decorate it over Thanksgiving. She is really funny about the ornaments. I can hear her telling herself not to touch them, but she just can't help it....the temptation is too much! :)
These are her 2 favorite ornaments - the giraffe and zebra. She received them this year from her Great Grandmother Brown and she loves them!
I'm happy to say that my Christmas shopping was completed about 2 weeks ago and last night I finished all my wrapping - woohoo!! Thanks to all my church friends and Miss Jill for motivating me with the "8 weeks to a frazzle free Christmas" - it was so helpful. Now we can just sit back, relax and continue to enjoy the Christmas season with all its festivities. Yeah! :) PS - Thanks to Michael too, my sweet hubby who is always helping me!