Airplane sighting!
Michael's been working on her throwing form :)
Saturday night, we celebrated Mike & Meredith's wedding. Fun times!
Loved catching up with high school friends
Susannah napped for an hour the other day - not like her, at all - so she was a little cranky when she woke-up. I told her she could read to her friends for a little down time and she said "ok, we can do that" (which is a signature Susannah line - so sweet & agreeable) I left the room to allow her to figure our the details and returned shortly to find this set-up. Susannah rocked and read to her bunny for a while...it was too cute.
Playdate time. I wish I would have snapped a pic when all the kids were there, but I was too wrapped up in mommy talk :) We hosted a playdate Friday. Fun and entertaining, as always. We walked for a little bit, but stayed inside mostly because it was like 100 degrees by 9:30am - ridiculous. This is pic of Susannah, Emmett, and Josiah. They were playing hide-and-go-seek and just laughing up a storm. Of course, they're always running so it's hard to snap a clear picture! Lizzie is having baby #2 on Wednesday. She's doing great and Josiah is almost a big brother!
Bathing and brushing her kitty cat. Susannah's very into caring for animals, babies, stuffed animals...you name it, she's loving on it. She's always taking care of something and then brings it to me and says "Mommy, look at her!"
I love this picture - we had lunch with my mom this week and before leaving they read a book together. Susannah is so happy - and look around her neck, she's wearing Yaya's necklace, of course! And last night she wore her bracelet to dinner and she kept asking us if we liked her jewelry....Michael's definitely in trouble! :)
Playing dress-up with her bows. Sometimes one just isn't enough!
Susannah continues to spoil us with her kisses, hugs, and sweet words. She tells us she loves us and last night she told me how pretty my dress was - gosh, she melts my heart. And she's as social as ever which makes life that much more fun. She's such a great companion for running errands, grocery shopping, and playing. She's also answering questions very well these days. Cute story - our babysitter asked her what she was eating for dinner and she said "tomatoes from the farmers market" (perfect answer b/c we bought them together at the market that morning) The sitter - and Michael and I - were just shocked that she was able to put all of that together and she said it so matter-of-factly. Of course, it was a question about two of her favorite things - shopping and food! Also, I can ask her where things are and to do different things...she's really growing up and it's truly amazing to experience all of this. Oh, and she's actually putting her shoes on the correct feet about 75% of the time too. I'm so proud of her!
Sophie and Susannah Video