Previous Posts

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Susannah Jane Snapshots

Oh my goodness, life gets more entertaining by the day! Susannah took a late nap yesterday, woke up around 6pm, but was not quite ready to come out of her room (insert here = sassy tone involved) Therefore, Michael and I just left her in her rocking chair. We had the monitor on and could hear her...rocking her stuffed animals, singing, and then it began....the rummaging through the closet - now we knew a surprise was in store for us. Well, ladies and gentlemen, here she is, Miss Susannah Jane!



She was so proud of this outfit that she wore it during dinner too!



After the pool this week...Susannah was so hungry that she inhaled this snack before dinner. I'm the proud mommy taking pictures of my daughter smiling while eating raw veggies & hummus :)



Her favorite place...her rocking chair. This is the place where magic happens. In this picture, she's found old baby shoes and is trying to put them on.



Yes, success! Doesn't she look fabulous?



Yet another "costume" meal....during this meal she wanted to wear her sunglasses. Oh how I love children's imaginations! She is too precious.





Reading a little in bed after a 4 hour nap....please look at all the friends she sleeps with. When I left her she was riding the horse around her bed and talking to all the animals, then she sleeps with them all. So funny!



Driving Miss Susannah!