Previous Posts

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Lamb

Susannah's great grandmother gave her this precious lamb that plays "Jesus Loves Me." Susannah loves to play with it and she now knows how to start the music. She gets very excited and it's so fun to watch her run around singing "My Lamb, My Lamb" as "Jesus Loves Me" plays. I started playing the music for her as an infant and now it's a favorite....sweet memories.

Oh, and yes, she chose her ensemble...her new swim panties (as she calls them) and her tutu. Quite perfect, I think :)







Brushing her teeth before bathtime...this where she escaped to after running from me while I was trying to snap her picture!

Of course, she probably needs a full dental cleaning after all the chips, hamburger, chocolate brownies, and ice cream eaten on Mother's Day! We had a wonderful day celebrating with all of our families. The Browns and Aunt Meredith came in town and my parents and sis joined us along with my aunt & uncle. Michael & I are very blessed with our wonderful families and it is always special to all be together...what a great Mother's Day!