The wood floors are complete! We (well, not we, the pros) installed oak floors in our new home. We love our new floors. They are beautiful. Here's a picture of colors of which to choose. Of course, I couldn't make the call...so I emailed this to Michael at work which prompted him to come home in the middle of the day to help me choose. What a hubby. We went with the darkest color and we love it :)
The last weekend in March Michael and I drove to Oxford, Mississippi for a family wedding. Susannah spent the weekend with my parents. Dress-up is very fun at Yaya and Papa's. Here she found some pearls and the wooden shoes that my Mimi brought me from Holland. She loves the sound they make when she walks.
Our drive home from Mississippi...it was crazy to see so much snow at the end of March. Oklahoma is full of surprises!
Snapshots in April.....



Don't judge me here...Susannah and I baked the other day and I let her have one of the beaters. And yes, she's human, therefore she loved it! :)



Cheese!!





