Well, mother nature is at it again! About 15 minutes ago this snow fall began. Michael and I are calling it "hollywood snow" because the snowflakes are huge and it's snowing so hard. Susannah is running around yelling "snow, snow!" She has officially seen more snow in her 19 months than I think I have in my 29 years. Ok, maybe not if you count my Montana days...but definitely my days as an okie! It's 34 degrees here so I thought this snow might not stick, but it's already building up as I type this, so who knows. I guess I'll say it again - our 2010 winter storms have been crazy!



These pictures are from the last snow & ice storm that hit us the last weekend of January. Everything was closed Thursday - Sunday....poor OKC just isn't prepared for this kind of weather. I was thankful to have good company (and electricity!) while stuck inside! :)
Susannah and Michael laughing...alot!

Susannah & Sophie working on their Price Is Right game skills


Oh, and I lied above...the snow is sticking. Great.