I snapped this shot in the car. I was laughing so hard because Susannah was so bundled up that she barely fit in her car seat. She thought it was funny too!

On Saturday, Michael and Susannah went to church for a meeting and playtime and I hosted a baby shower for my dear friend Katie Trudgeon. Katie's due March 21st with a baby boy. The shower was so much fun and I just loved seeing all the precious gifts. Makes me think I might need another little one?!?!?
In this pic is Katie Altshuler (due Feb 10 with a baby girl!), Jenni Dunlap, Katie Trudgeon, Whitney Stone, and me
Michael came home with Susannah Saturday evening and was completely exhausted. He was literally warn out after his day with her - I mean, his face was priceless, it looked like he had just finished a triathalon or something. He told me that he has so much respect for me for what I do everyday watching Susannah. He's so sweet. It was so nice to hear, but I have to say that I wouldn't have it any other way. Being home with Susannah is the most rewarding - and fun!- job ever. After our busy day, we rented Harry Potter and really enjoyed it. Natalie tells me that a true Harry Potter fan would not approve of this movie. She went off on it for about 30 minutes & I didn't understand any of it. Love you Nat.
On Sunday, Susannah and I went to the Raff boys' 3rd birthday party. It was very fun to celebrate and Susannah was able to pet horses for the first time! The clydestales were magnificent, truly beautiful, and Susannah was so tickled to touch them. She enjoyed it very much - must run in the family! :)
Of course Susannah wore her country finest to the party - love this outfit! Oh, and Aunt Julie - the polka-dot "S" bow matched perfectly, so thank you!