Previous Posts

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

18 months old

Susannah had her 18 month check-up on Monday. (I'm still in shock that she's truly 1.5 years old!) Everything went great. She's 34 inches and 26 pounds now...growing, growing, growing! She showed off for Dr. Albiek by answering all of his questions; for example, he asked her to point to her doctor and she replied by taking in a big dramatic breath and saying "oh no! I don't know!" We cracked up. She made him laugh, as she does me on a daily basis. We are having a blast together. Also, I asked Dr. Albiek about this new screaming-just-to-be-heard thing that she's started at random moments and only in public (of course). His answer: girls are bossy. Perfect.

Below is a picture of Susannah in her new dress from Yaya & Papa. Raggety Ann was my favorite as a kid...I'm so excited about this dress!