Previous Posts

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Whirlwind week!

Ok, we have been busy busy! That's putting it simply. Michael finally started to feel better last Monday so The Brown family came to life again - yea!

Wednesday, Susannah and I played with Josiah and Lizzie. And yes, sweet Josiah is wearing Susannah's clothes...he had a little accident, oops!



We decided last minute to go to OU/TX. It was a fun filled weekend. Natalie and I drove down Friday with Miss Susannah, dropped her off with the Brown's and then continued onto Dallas for a girl's night out. We went to a Michael Jackson cover-band tribute concert at the House of Blues. It was a blast (unfortunately, Michael doesn't have the love in his heart for MJ that I do, so he skipped this affair). I had the best time dancing and partying with my sis and her friends. Good times.




Concert Fun :)



Michael came in town Saturday morning with his buddies and we went to the game. Even though we almost missed kick-off (thanks Dart) and the Sooners lost :( Michael and I had a great time. We cheered, ate, drank, ate more, got sunburned, were trash talked to, wandered throughout the Tx Fair and then called it an afternoon - but not a day! Oh no, one more football game... SMU vs Navy. Poor ponies couldn't quite pull it out and it ended up getting soooo cold. However, Michael and I had such a nice time just being together. It was a perfect "date day!" :)

When we made our way back to Plano to pick-up little toot, she was exhausted from all her fun with Mimi Jane and Grandpa Brown (??? He doesn't have an official name yet!) On Sunday, we barely made it to the first stoplight on the way home and she was already asleep in her car seat.
It's safe to say -- fun was had by all!

This week started off with Bible Study Monday, then mother's day out yesterday, and an all-day mall affair today. Susannah and I have been going, going, going! Big news this week is that her hair is so long now, that I can make TWO pig tails! Oh, she is so cute!.....