Previous Posts

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Our weekend story

It's been a fun weekend. Friday night, Michael and I had a date night. We first saw Couples Retreat and it's hilarious - I recommend it. Then we went to Michael Murphy's Piano Bar for Liz's 30th birthday (happy birthday Liz!). It was so much fun to celebrate with friends and the entertainment was awesome. I was amazed at how talented the pianists were. They could play anything and their show was really funny. It's a must for all you OKC'ers and if you live somewhere else - find a dueling piano bar near you and GO!

The weather's great here so we played outside yesterday morning and Susannah played in her Radio Flyer for the first time. She loved it! I will post a video soon.

Last night we went to the Fares' for pumpkin carving and dinner. Susannah rocked her pumpkin sweatsuit and had a great time playing with her friends.





Today we went to church, then brunched with Scott & Casey and now we are all relaxing. We must restore our energy for the exciting week ahead. Stay tuned! :)