Previous Posts

Friday, September 25, 2009

My blessed life

I wish I could find all the words to describe the happiness that I feel thanks to my beautiful family. Each day is a gift to share with my wonderful husband, my precious baby girl and even my goofy, sweet dog. I just want to take this moment to thank God for his amazing blessings. I am truly thankful for the life that I have.

Below are some fun pictures from this week. Enjoy!

Dancing Diva - we've been taking time each day to crank up the music and dance. Susannah loves it! She's really finding her rhythm!



First sign of halloween.....Susannah picked out these hairties at the store this week. This particular one is a cat. She looks at it and says "meow" (her vocabulary is rocking these days!)



Post-it Note Queen - who needs toys when there are post-its? Susannah loves these tab-stickers. She empties about 1 pack/day. In this picture, she is strategically placing them all around Sophie. She managed to stick some to her tail, which was pretty funny!



Exhausted! Ok, this is funny. Last Saturday, Susannah was little off on sleeping (whenever this occurs, Michael and I blame it on teething...everything's b/c of teething :)) Anyways, she woke up really early, like 6am or something. She chugged some milk and then played really hard with Michael. She was so distracted that she didn't even notice that she hadn't eaten yet. We all sit down at about 8am for a big family breakfast. Susannah literally inhales her breakfast sausage and we look over and see this.....



We carried her to bed and she slept for 3 hours. The poor girl is not cut out for waking early! :)


"that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever." Psalm 30:12