Susannah running around in her pajamas like a wild child. Here she is with 2 washcloths, chasing Sophie.
While fixing lunch, she helped my by emptying multiple kitchen drawers. She came across some koozies. And who thought koozies were just for boozin'?! (representing Telluride, Shelby!)
Later in the afternoon, she's re-living her glory days pretending that she actually still fits in her bouncer.
In this picture, I have just broken the sad news to Susannah and she replies "WHAT! What's going on over there?!? What do you mean Sophie found the dog from my drive-thru pet wash....and she ate it! I must check this out immediately!"
Brace yourself for the picture below. Poor dog from the pet wash. I don't know what made Sophie do it. Saddest part, I didn't even catch her. I found this after the incident. Is Sophie jealous of this dog? Or has she finally caved into temptation after 14 months of seeing Susannah's many toys everywhere? Who knows. Maybe she was just bored and this plastic dog was fun to eat. Needless to say, I'll have to keep my eye on Miss Sophie - she's a sneaky one! RIP