Previous Posts

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Family Wedding Weekend

My cousin Lindsey got married this past weekend here in OKC. We were able to spend time with family and Susannah met alot of her cousins. It was very fun. Michael and I also had our 6 year wedding anniversary on Sunday...we are so blessed!

Rehearsal Dinner time......

Mom, Nat, Me, Jackie, Amy, and Susannah



Susannah was clapping alot....I guess she has a love for Mexican food!



However, she preferred to eat sitting in Jackie's lap. And, yes, Amy (standing) is pregnant with #3...due in December!



Bridesmaids Luncheon.....

Susannah with her friends Molly and Caitlyn



She found Natalie's purse - what good fashion sense Miss Susannah!




All the ladies - Me, Jackie, Sarah, Karen, Liz, Mom, Aunt Sue, Barbara, Pat, Natalie, Molly, Aunt Babie, and Susannah




Wedding Night....

The Bowtie Bunch - William, Phil, Uncle Bubba, Uncle Jack



Jackie, Nat, Liz, Me, William, Amy



Me, Mom, Nat


Nat, Lindsey, Art, Me


I think the twins are scared of their cousin Charlotte! :)


Molly and Nat


Matthew and Connelly


Sunday Brunch....
Matthew, Tommy, Jack, Molly, Susannah


The kiddos


Molly, Susannah, Ford


Family Pic (I'm going to photoshop Michael in b/c he was volunteering at the church :)


Happy 6 year anniversary!!!