Previous Posts

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Accessories are a must!

What to say about this picture - ok, here goes: Susannah wanted something in her hair so I allowed her to pick out her own bow (mommy mistake #1). She chose both the green bow and white lace head wrap. I tried to pick out a single bow that would match her onesie (mommy mistake #2), but she became very angry with me. She wanted her selections put in her hair. Once bow and wrap were in her hair she stared at herself in the mirror for almost a full minute (this is eternity in 13 mos old world). This picture is the face I got whenever I tried to "fix" her do. Back-off mommy.


As the lunch hour went on, she started pulling her makeshift hairpiece down towards her eyes.....


Until the bow/wrap combo ended up around her forehead. Does this make her a baby gangster? And yes, she is carrying 2 phones around - Susannah's very popular.

Yesterday morning she found this hat and she would bring it to me to help her put it on. Then she would get really excited, run around, take the hat off and bring it to me to start the game over again.