Ok, so it's been a little bit of rollercoaster around here. Susannah had a pretty rough weekend - fever, irritability, runny nose, refusing to nap, the works. But, out of all that came 2 front teeth! Yesterday we went to the zoo and she was feeling a little better. Today was a great day. We went to the park and played on the swing and slide and then lunched with my mom and went to the farmers market. Then she had a playdate with Aunt Natalie. Today was good and I am so happy that she is finally feeling better. Below are some cute pics from this week!
Bathing in the big girl bathtub!

Pretty sure I'm the cutest baby EVER!!! (or at least that's what my mommy and daddy tell me!)
Susannah climbed into this cabinet all on her own. I had to snap a pic b/c she was so proud of herself and her little expression was priceless. My little chef!

Finally feeling better!
Resting with Daddy - not feeling so well, those teeth are hurting!