Previous Posts

Thursday, May 21, 2009

11 Months Old!

Susannah Jane is 11 months today. I cannot believe it! She is full of personality. Her new thing is trying to imitate my words. She was working very hard on "quack, quack" this morning. She can now say "Hi, uh-oh, dada, mama," and she's really trying to say "Sophie." She can make the sound, but obviously can't pronounce it. I need to get that one on camara, it's adorable when she waves and says hi to her. Sophie's oblivious; of course she's starting to show a bit more interest now that Susannah is eating solids. Here are some pics from this week.


She has her first boo-boo. Notice the lip? She was speed crawling after something and she slipped. Normally, this wouldn't bother her, but now that she has both sets of teeth on the top and bottom, she bit her lip. It blood alot, scared me, hurt her - it was terrible. Now that she's feeling better about it, she posed for a pic. Nice battle wound SJB!




Tuesday night we went out to dinner. She's just in heaven when Michael's around!






I turned my back for 2 seconds in the kitchen and next thing I knew she was gone. And just look who I found under the table! She was so proud of her little game of hide and go seek.






We went to the zoo today with Lizzie and Josiah. The weather is great here. All the animals were out. I love this pic b/c the giraffe behind Susannah is lounging, just like Susannah!