Previous Posts

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tuesday & Wednesday Fun

Here are some pictures from our fun activities the past couple of days. We've been walking with friends, on a playdate, lunch with Daddy, and we went to the zoo. Susannah also met her cousin, Miss Sally Jackson. Miss Sally is Aunt Natalie's cat. Susannah loved her!


The kids loved this bear lounging by the glass. It was just sleeping there and would roll over every once in a while. We had to get a pic.




Lounging and munching on crackers at the zoo. She would put the cracker between each of her toes and then eat it. It cracks me up, but definitely something only a baby could get away with!






Mom - this one's for you! She's fully "zoo-accessorized" with her pony dress, giraffe blanket and cow bib!






Susannah meets Miss Jackson!






"Here, Miss Jackson, take the remote -- or I'll drop it on your head, whichever works best for you"




This is Susannah's "focused" face. She must see something she wants. It's a hilarious face - she scrunches her nose up and snorts. So funny.





"Where's Sophie? Wait, she's right there, sleeping outside! Maybe if I bang a little harder on the door she'll want to come in!"




"Mommy, why won't Sophie come in and play? I only chase her a little!" :)




Playdate with the Pitmans and Curries. Of course, Addi and Nate were way to busy to slow down for a pic! Notice Susannah's found the goldfish. :)



Is this the look I'm going to get when she's 13? I can just hear it now - "ugh, mom!" I'm just hoping her outfits will still be this cute! (many thanks to Mimi Jane!)






Luke and the kiddos