This is Michael's chair that a friend of the Brown's handpainted for him. Susannah loved it.
Michael and Joe - Susannah loves the boys!
She was obsessed with Uncle Joe's facial hair - it was funny.
We went to lunch with Jane's friend, Becky, and her daughter-in-law, Leslie, and her baby boy, Holice (16 mos - I think!). We ate at a historic home and had a great time. In this picture, Holice is exploring on the front porch and I'm loving on my baby girl!
Susannah took one of Holice's shoes. I don't know why?? I think she loves anything that the "older" babies have. Poor Holice just ran around with one shoe!
Attempting a "Mommy & Me" picture...
Attempting a "Grandma & Me" picture.... (yes, you can laugh -- at least we tried!)
Having a little baby talk on the front porch swing.
This is how Susannah sat through half of lunch. I swear, she is so funny! I probably should teach her some manners; but, she did sit for an entire hour, so I'll take that and we'll work on the "no feet on the table" rule next time!
This face...oh my gosh...it gets me everytime...
Playdate with my buddy Lucas! Becca, Emily, Lucas, Susannah and I all had lunch together. It was so fun. Lucas is 4 months now and growing like crazy. Cute story - Lucas dropped his pacifier and Susannah crawled over & picked it up. I thought for sure that she would put it in her mouth, but instead she handed it to him. It was the sweetest thing ever. My little baby girl is sharing!! :)
Oh, and on a side note, notice the diaper and legwarmer attire. Well, she pooped on her precious dress within 5 minutes of our playdate. My goodness. She's still perfect in my eyes though!
Susannah kept trying to hug him, so we finally helped. She loved it, Lucas cried. Fun was had by all!