She's taken all this movement to her crib, which has made her a bit of a wild child during nap time and bed time. Sometimes she just wakes up and has a 5-10 minute party, sitting up, throwing and banging pacifiers, and then she just goes back to sleep. I think she does it just because she can. She's pretty excited about all of her new moves! We're also working on waving and reaching. I love it when she reaches for me, it's the best feeling. She's such a joy.
Susannah is enjoying all the new foods she's being introduced to. So far, she has tried peas, sweet potatoes, potatoes, carrots, pears, and bananas. She tried zucchini, but the consistancy was off (way to go mom!) so it wasn't her favorite. Honestly, I think the biggest adjustment has been for Michael and for me. You see, what goes in must come out. I think that about covers it - ew. Susannah eats food at lunch and then has oatmeal for dinner we have been meeting Michael for lunches downtown alot. It's so fun to dine as a family and Susannah is really good about eating out in restaurants (luckily, the downtown lunch crowds provide good background noise, hehehe). We're so happy that she's a good eater and we love having our sweet daughter to share our meals with! :)
Oh, and two more things - she has another tooth! This makes two. Susannah now has her two bottom teeth. And, she has so much hair now! Over the past few weeks it has really come in. It even has some curl. I just love it! Now if it would only turn blonde.....
Below are some pictures of her standing in her crib. I helped her up, but she's a pro at standing on her own once up. She jumps and squeals and laughs, it's so cute. I'll take some video to post soon. Enjoy!